Branded Content Spending at an All-Time High
- Friday, December 30, 2011
The total amount of spending on branded content reached more than $1.9 million per company in 2011—an all-time high, according to the 2011 Spending Study conducted by the Custom Content Council.
Highlights from the 2011 report include:
- 72% of marketers think branded content is more effective than magazine advertising, compared to 62% who see it as more effective than television advertising.
- 30% of respondents feel their branded content budgets will rise again in 2012.
- 16% of marketers report that their companies are shifting aggressively from traditional marketing into branded content.
- Educating customers is the number one reason for using branded content, followed by customer retention.
For more information on the CCC Spending Study, click here.