Highlights from the 2010 Custom Content Council Spending Study
- Friday, February 04, 2011
- 68% of companies are shifting from traditional forms of advertising and marketing to new forms (i.e. branded content, content marketing, custom publishing, or custom media.)
- 66% of marketers believe branded content is superior to direct mail, and 63% believe it is superior to public relations.
- 29% of the average overall marketing, advertising, and communications budget funds were dedicated to branded content in 2009.
- Print represented 43% of the total spending in 2009, while electronic and other accounted for 35% and 12%, respectively.
For more information and to receive a copy of the CCC study, contact True North Chief Marketing Officer Jason Skinner at 800.624.7496, ext. 136 or email@example.com.